Purpose of the CHAT Network
- Through a range of communication tools, to find out what the local needs and gaps around health provision are and then feed this into Castle Vale Health Voice
- To improve the overall health and wellbeing of people living in Castle Vale to such an extent that people will live longer than they do now and so that the health of Castle Vale residents is no worse than the Birmingham average.
- People feel good about themselves and feel optimistic about the future
- People feel interested in other people
- People are engaged in physical activity
- To provide an opportunity for residents to put forward their priorities and issues they are facing
- To provide up to date information regarding Community health and wellbeing in Castle Vale
Castle Vale residents, stakeholders, CVCRS Project Officer and guest speakers.
Key work topics
- Information sharing around community health priorities for Castle Vale
Help identify and address health provision in Castle Vale
The CHAT Network is lead by Tracey Barrington, CVCRS Health Project Officer, as part of the CVCRS Health and Wellbeing Programme. You can contact Tracey Barrington on 0121 748 8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find out more information about the CVCRS Health and Wellbeing Programme.