As part of the CVCHA Resident Inclusion Strategy 2014-2017 a small sum of money has been put aside for social/capacity building activities for individuals and groups of residents of Castle Vale.
- Is there something you want to do that will benefit you as a resident or as group of residents of Castle Vale?
- Do you need some financial help for social activities that will get yourself and or other residents out and about meeting new people and experiencing new things?
- Do you need some support for events, community projects or to help fulfil a personal goal?
If you have answered yes to any of these, then please get in touch!
There are two separate pots of money, one for individuals one for a number of residents who are working together.
The general criteria is:
- Residents must live in Castle Vale
- Money is for individuals or a group of residents who are organising an activity
- A brief explanation is required of why the money is needed and how it will benefit residents
- A realistic amount should be requested with brief explanation of how you decided on the requested amount
What do I need to do?
- Request and fill in the simple form and pass to the Resident Inclusion Officer at 11 High Street, Castle Vale
- If awarded the money, provide a photographic selfie of those involved carrying out the activity and a note/summary explaining the photograph.
There is only limited money available, so please get in touch as soon as possible. Please contact Rebecca Bembridge on 0121 748 8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for some more information and an application form.