BMet have eleven courses all free for people in receipt of Universal Credit, JSA, ESA or Income Support.
Summary of the courses available:
- ESOL classes at The Language Centre in Highgate
- Cleaning and Facilities course at JobSkills@BMET (Birmingham City Centre) in 2 weeks’ time
- Customer Service and Employability Level 1 for support with interview skills and more
- Engineering and Manufacturing Level 2 course based for the first time at Matthew Boulton Campus
- Health and Social Care Level 1, perfect for parents (lesson times 10am-2.30pm)
- Basic IT course to help IT beginners with using the internet, word processing and emailing
- Business Administration basic course with training on email etiquette, presentations and report writing
- Food Safety Level 1 qualification (1 day course)
- Health and Safety at Work qualification (1 day course)
- Practical Horticulture Skills Level 1 at based Botanical Gardens in July (in glorious sunshine!)
- Security course with full SIA licence provided based for the first time at JobSkills@BMET, Birmingham City Centre
For more information about the courses on offer: JobSkills@BMET free courses June July 2015
To find out more and make a booking call our contact centre on 0121 362 1174. For more information about JobSkills@BMET, email Bobby.Birdi@bmetc.ac.uk or call Bobby on 07545 100 117.