Voting is open between now and 31 May for the Castle Vale Digital Inclusion Project to help residents and the wider community become more IT literate and engage with the online community.
How do I vote? All you will need to do is follow the link below to the Digital Inclusion Project page and sign up to register your votes.
- It will only take a few minutes
- You can vote up to 10 times
- All votes are FREE!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE: https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/Project/View/2445
Why should you vote?
Only 40% of Castle Vale residents had access to the internet, compared with 75% nationally.
Our digital inclusion project is about how we change people’s lifestyles so that the internet becomes part of their everyday lives. We want to make sure that nobody is left behind!
What will happen if we win?
Approximately 150 residents will benefit from the training opportunities such as:
- BTEC Entry Level 3 Award in IT User and introductory courses
- Introduction to Basic IT skills
- Social network for beginners
- Know your digital footprint
- On-line safety for parents
- Using your computer to help your child at school
- Digital Photography group.
How to find out more
To find out more about the project visit www.facebook.com/CVDigitalInclusion