- Want a job?
- FREE Travel
- FREE Food vouchers
- FREE Equipment
- PLUS £100 cash bonus when you finish!*
We offer a range of subject areas over a 12 week period which includes two days per week at college and three days per week at work. If you are 16-24 years old, currently out of work and have level 1 qualifications or GCSEs we can help you find a high quality work placement in a real workplace.
You can Get Into –
Jennens Road, Birmingham, B4 7PS
Aldridge Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, B44 8NE
34 Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2NW
The Piano Building, Weavers Wharf, Kidderminster, DY10 1AA
Hagley Road Centre, Hagley Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1QU
- Gain new qualifications
- Get skills needed for work
- Improve your confidence
- Learn how to apply for jobs and write a CV
- Allows you to build vital experience with employers
- Puts you in a better position for an apprenticeship
- Boosts your long term career prospects by improving your English and maths
- Gives you an employer reference to take to a new employer or an interview for a job at the end of the 12 week programme
Construction Traineeships are even supported by big companies like British Gas, Jaguar Land Rover and Orange as well as smaller local companies.
If you’d like to find out more about how we’re supporting young people to develop their skills for traineeships, apprenticeships and employment, contact the traineeship team on 0845 155 0101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You will receive your £100 bonus at the end of the 12 week programme, based on 95% attendance and a satisfactory reference from your work place employer.