Birmingham and Solihull JobCentrePlus Ref: ERG/28991
National Express West Midlands (Leading to a sector based work academy)
TRAINEE BUS DRIVERS
Trainee Bus Drivers required. The role will involve working 38 hours per week, 5 days from 7(including Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays).
This will be shift based and will include Early/Split/Mid and Late Shifts.
Available positions cover Birmingham, Coventry and the West Midlands.
Pay rates are:
- £9.18 PER HOUR (rising to £11.31 after 5 years)
- You MUST hold a full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points and no disqualifications. (Be able to produce both parts of the licence)
- Able to produce Right to Work and Identity Documentation
- You must be aged 19+, claiming JSA/ESA (WRAG) and Pre-Work Programme only (as this will lead to a sector based work academy)
- You must be prepared to train for a PCV Licence
To find out more and to book an appointment:
Interested applicants should call the hotline where they will undergo a short telephone interview and if successful, will be booked an appointment for an assessment.
If successful at the assessment day, customers will be required to attend 2 weeks full time pre-employment training in Birmingham.
To book an appointment, please call the recruitment line on 0121 237 2075.
Line opens Monday – Friday 9.30am until 4.30pm and will remain open until all appointments have been filled.
(Attendance at the assessment day is by appointment only)